Come equipped for a weekend of cabin camping
- Bedding (beds with mattresses provided)
- Towels, soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste
- Clothes for sun, rain, warm days, cool evenings
- Swimwear, if you want to swim
- Sturdy walking shoes
- Water bottle, snacks
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat
- Insect repellent
- Medications, alarm clock, watch, cell phone
- Recording device
- Your instrument(s)!!!
What NOT to bring
- Alcohol – Please note that camp has a no alcohol/no drugs policy, as well as no smoking in its buildings.
- Pets – Pets are welcome, but there are requirements. If you feel strongly about bringing a pet to camp, please email or call for details of the “Paws Clause”.